BIPAP S/T VENTILATOR
Aligned with the same platform as our System One sleep therapy technology, the Philips Respironics BiPAP S/T Non-Invasive ventilator offers a straightforward user interface and integrated heated humidification for easy setup and management.
- Two trigger mechanisms for responsive therapy: Bi-level S (spontaneous) and S/T (spontaneous/timed) triggers respond on demand or automatically to deliver prescribed therapy.
- Clinically proven algorithms for advanced event detection: Continually monitor and adjust to a patient's changing therapy needs with clinically proven algorithms, including the adjustable EPAP.
- Digital Auto-Trak for advanced leak detection: This technology enables optimum patient/ventilator synchrony, recognizes and compensates for leaks, and automatically adjusts variable trigger and cycle thresholds.
- Bi-Flex technology enhances patient comfort: Bi-Flex pressure relief technology makes BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing by delivering pressure relief.
- Heated tube for more flexibility and patient comfort: The BiPAP S/T System One heated tube humidifier has a temperature sensor at the end of the heated tube to deliver the selected level of humidity to the patient while providing protection against rainout.
- As a result, higher levels of humidity can be achieved for patients who could benefit from humidification.
- System One alignment for a wide range of accessories: The BiPAP S/T Non-Invasive ventilator aligns with the System One product family, leveraging accessories across all Philips Respironics sleep therapy and Non-Invasive ventilator devices.
- System One Resistance Control for complete system comfort: Resistance control enhances comfort by allowing the device and mask to work together optimally.
- Through simple settings, the technology instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks.
- The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance patients can enjoy the full benefit of our Flex comfort technologies no matter which Philips Respironics mask is used.
- DirectView management and reporting software for breath-by-breath detail: This software gathers, stores, and analyzes data and streamlines reporting to help identify adjustments needed for effective treatment and patient care.
- DirectView allows clinicians to select and order parameters, and export data to statistical applications in an open format.
- Connectivity options for data transfer: The BiPAP S/T is capable of information transfer by SD card and wired, wireless, and broadband modems. It also has onboard memory, which stores a patient's therapy data even when no SD card is present.
- General system:
- Pressure range: EPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 - 20 cm H2O cm H2O
- Breath rate: 0 - 30 BPM
- Flex pressure relief: 0 to 30 (S-mode)
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- Starting ramp: 4 to EPAPmin
- Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H (7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H) cm (inch)
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36 (3) kg (lbs)
- Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine
- Device setup: LCD/control wheel/push button
- Data storage capacity Display (minimum): Compliance VIC, 1-, 7- and 30-day averages
- Data storage capacity SD Card (minimum): >1 year
- On-board data storage capacity (minimum): up to 3 months
- Compliance meter: Breathing detection
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
- Humidification: Integrates with System One 60 Series humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube humidifier
- Warranty: Two years (US only)
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
- Comfort features:
- Modes: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T
- Flex comfort: Bi-Flex
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
BIPAP S/T VENTILATORManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 888 455-4855
Phone: 516 256-0008
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.